29.11.10

suffocation.


unfortunately, i live in a society where i am trained to be perfect. they want me to do tiz because of xo and xo..i have to be on-time because of tiz and tat. "time is diamond",) they said..but as usual, i always end up doing the OPPOSITE. they keep on telling me tat i am lucky because i live in affluence. yes, true..but i dont need the material things to be happy && be who i am. i just want a place where i am allowed to commit mistakes && learn from them later on..i want an environment where i can nurture my concealed talents && use them for my personal growth. i want my life back. for me, living in a faultless planet makes me a doll—perfect yet plastic. it reminds me of the lyrics..♪♫ "ima Barbie girl in a Barbie world..life in plastic. it's fantastic.." ♫♪ is it really fantastic to be plastic?? hummm..i wonder..someday ima going to make an antithesis to tat..xo help me ghaaad.
i am not plastic, okay? i just happen to be in a perfect location. I AM A BAD GIRL EQUIPPED WIT COUNTLESS GOOD HABITS. :p
i am an extraordinary woman leading an artist-like lifestyle. most of all, i am a secure mademoiselle loaded wit experiences in life. XD

okay..xo you get my point?
i hate plastics. i dont need anyone..especially those Unidentified Walking Objects along the neighborhood sidewalk [[yes, i consider them objects..]] to smile in front of me && backstab on my back..i get real smiles everyday anyway. :p i dont care if they all do not like me, or our tandem..because am not going to marry those cheapmonkeys in the first place. as long as my Dork's putting me in his pedestal..tat is all tat matters. <33 now, all i need to do is to stay away from those wicked glances..i have to be a "ghost",) in front of them [[poor UWO's. dili nila ma feel my being a sweet && caring friend. :p]]..&& even if it means carrying the entire Solar System on my shoulders..at least, i would be glad knowing tat Earth's comrades would keep me company all the time..
welcome to my life Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and former planet Pluto. will you cheer me up? n__n

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice entry. pede nato i-post sa alumni column. ;)
-sarah

Anonymous said...

Nice entry. pede nato i-post sa alumni column. ;)
-sarah

khooolet said...

liked