12.1.21

you've become the light to my darkness.

you can do what no one else can. you make me feel like me. with you, i don't have to put on a fake personality to try and fit in.
if i find something funny when am with you, i just laugh.
if am being stupid, you'll tell me.
if i trip && fall, you'll laugh.. then help me up and give me a hug, which is exactly what i need.
if am upset, you'll ask me what's wrong. and instead of letting me cry for hours about it, you'll say something that makes me laugh && forget about being upset immediately [[no one else can do that]].

with you, i don't have to pretend to be someone am not. i can just be me && i love that feeling! if am in trouble, you'd be there to help me through it. if i lose faith in myself, i know you have faith in me.

when am with you, it's just fun! i don't have to worry about being someone who knows everything, or someone that's loud and hyper. i am just me!
&& i love spending time with you because even though i have a lot of flaws and am far from perfect.. you still accept me as me, which is something no one else does. awww.. ♥


No comments: