23.3.10

keeping my feet off the ground.

i have lost my appetite for writing. obvious ba? i do not regularly update my blog anymore..honestly, i have xoo many things to share. the problem is..i dont know where to start!? ö i really need a starting point. STAT!

lemme just begin wit a quote shared to me by Karie..she said, "many things change..yes, many things BUT not everything".) the things tat happened to me in the monthsss were treasure box-worthy! ü

no amount of jargon could ever describe what i generally felt on tiz 2010 fondness of mine..still, my life is amazing due to abnormalities surrounding me everyday. XD

2 comments:

igatmate said...

grabeh evryday jd noh? wa jd nabong???? relcky igat!!!!!

AnnieSwine said...

who's surroundng u evryday huh??? hehehehe...ayeeeeeeeee! <3 <3 <3