17.3.11

vivid dream.

can you still see yar dreams in the distant, starry sky? are they more vivid than they were when you were little?

when one forgets to put the emotions tat overflow in her heart to rest..they burn the colour of passion.
i used to believe without a doubt tat i could reach my dreams, no matter how far off they were..but tat's me from long ago..&& now it sleeps inside my heart..

dreams are more fragile && fleeting than a glass rose..xo then why are we destined to dream?

sometimes two dreams can turn into love..but there are also times when they cant.
even when they're alone..people want to share their feelings..but it can be xo hard. words are powerless to express one's feelings..&& sometimes they become a silver knife.

i used to believe without a doubt tat i could reach my dreams, no matter how far off they were..but tat's me from long ago..&& now it sleeps inside my heart. && hoped someone could wake me up.

static. detached. wandered.

No comments: