10.6.14

purely homo sapien.

ever since this very tiny twist of fate occurred, she had been everything but one crazy little girl expecting for nothing yet slightly hoping for 'something'..

lately, she constantly thinks of things she doesn't usually do. she randomly listens to whatever music she can find to soothe her mood. she found herself looking for music about lies, secrets, and uncertain romances (whether it turned out good or bad in the end). && it's pretty obvious that she's back to 'writing business' again because she knows this is the only time she can divert herself from the bitterness of reality and this is the time when she would rather keep the thoughts to herself than share it to anyone else. she hasn't done this for years so the feeling is a bit overwhelming, thus making her bother most of the time, thus leading her to random thoughts, thus making her want to listen to music that only the lyrics speak her vague, unsettling mind.

the irrefutable fact is that this battle is a 92% on its losing end yet ludicrous enough that part of her is still hoping for the oblivious 8.
this is another suicide mission for certain, but a fighter like her won't settle without her own battlefield setup. and every time she gives out a negative statement, she gets to have a 'but' in return. *no brainer*
so many butts again. jeeez! she doesn't want to ask for a sign cause that's just cliché but if anyone can suggest.. simply hit the comment box below && she'd be happy to reconsider. hihi :p [[mao nane! ne andar ang pagka hopeless romantic ne Mecerelc. maka buang sah?]]
she should quit right?
stop being a warrior for one fcukn second. yuhh ghurrl! want challenge pa? more adventure? this is what she gets! Hanging By A Moment ang show..

so after weeks of listening to random songs (she even dared to listen to those tracks that would totally make her nostalgic, worse.. but she had to, she has to. she needs to!), she found herself smiling as the words starts to make up her own world—the main theme of her current life experience— Human by Christina Perri. it has a very lucid lyrics but it's the experience that counts..


I can hold my breath
I can bite my tongue
I can stay awake for days
If that's what you want
Be your number one

I can fake a smile
I can force a laugh
I can dance and play the part
If that's what you ask
Give you all I am

I can do it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I can turn it on
Be a good machine
I can hold the weight of worlds
If that's what you need
Be your everything

I can do it
I'll get through it

But I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human

I'm only human
Just a little human

I can take so much
'Til I've had enough

'Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sign?
How bout butterflies in your stomach? Pretty cliché, you're right.