30.11.09

ya'r a dream to me..


♪ ♫ ohh my life is changing everyday in every possible way.
&& ohh my dreams..it's never quiet as it seems, never quiet as it seems.

i know i've felt like tiz before..but now am feeling it even more..BECAUSE IT CAME FROM YOU!
&& then i open up and see..the person falling here is me, a different way to be. i want more..impossible to ignore, imposible to ignore.
&& they'll come true..impossible not to do, impossible not to do.

&& now i tell you openly..YOU HAVE MY HEART XO DONT HURT ME.
ya'r what i couldnt find..a totally amazing mind..xo understanding && xo kind
ya'r everything to me!

ohh my life is changing every day, in every possible way.
&& ohh my dreams..it's never quiet as it seems..cause ya'r a DREAM to me. ♫ ♪

1 comment:

beautiFOOL said...

I love Cranberries' songs!